2022 Chefs Gallery
It was our absolute pleasure to host 11 competitors in 2022. These talented and daring bakers presented their prized cookie creations for a loonie-a-taste.
The 2022 Competitors
- Chef Ashley Benson - Bloom Cookie Co.
- Chef Erica Box - Red Balloon Sweets Co.
- Chef Shane Chartrand - Vons Steak House & Oyster Bar
- Chef Curtis Jones - Ernest's at NAIT
- Chef Vikram Redgaonkar - Highlands Golf Club
- Chef Neil Royale - Seitans
- Chef Robert Takacs - The Common
- Joanne Landmark, Amateur Chef
- Theresa Yaremchuk, Amateur Chef
- Milk & Co., Amateur Chefs (Highlands Gr. 9 Student Team)
- Doughmocracy, Amateur Chefs (Ashley Salvador, City Councillor + Blake Desjarlais, MP + Janis Irwin, MLA)
The 2022 Judges & Student Judges
Tough-love judges Cindy Lazarenko (Chef, Food Educator & Co-Owner of OnOurTable), Linda Hoang (Blogger, Content Creator, & Social Media Strategist), Jon Timms (Photographer), Jennifer Sobczuk (Highlands School Assistant Principal), and Nigel Prosser (Co-Owner of Be-a-Bella Candy & Gifts) were paired with Highlands School student judges to scrutinize and award Judges' Choice, Kids' Choice, and Most Unique. The general public also cast their votes for the People's Choice award.
The 2022 Award Winners
Thanks again to the competitors, their support team, guest judges, and student judges!